2 Nov 2023

All my blogger videos are gone

Does this picture look familiar? This message can currently be found on several pages of this website - all the videos I uploaded to blogger have disappeared for more than a week! I have a copy of most of the videos on my laptop, and I've read that it's better to upload videos elsewhere (I do it on youtube) and embed or link them here. But it's a strange process, I can't explain the cause. So I asked in the blogger forum about the cause - but got no answer. Apparently the experts there are just as baffled as I am! I'll keep trying to find out what the problem is so I don't have to worry about more strange things happening to my blog... I will report here if I find out the cause.

Message "Video is unavailable" on my blog

Image: Message "Video is unavailable" on my blog

Comments